Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Bacccckkkkk!!!

Yeah, I know that screaming title I wrote makes me come across as someone straight out of looney tunes, but who cares? 

I'm just so happy to be writing here again.  

And yes, aside from that, I'm still happy here in Hong Kong, happy with my brand new laptop, happy that I have finally dropped down to the weight I've wanted to get back to for such a long time,

I know, I know... sometime back, I promised to update my blog faithfully and really focus on keeping to a tight writing schedule.

But, well, you know... what can I say except that work got in the way?

Lol that sounds awful, doesn't it?

But yes, that's just the way it is. Work did  get in my way. Too many meetings, too many people to keep tabs of, too many places to go to, too many this and that.

Oh, sure, I earned from working, so I'm not one to complain (not in this global economy we have right now, anyway), but still, as I said, work really got in the way and kept me apart from this beloved outlet of self-expression.

Tough.

Well, no use crying over spilled milk. 

Moving on... go read my next post.

Have fun! 

And if you didn't, tell me why, okay? lol


Welcome to an opinion piece by David Garcia.
 Got something to say? Feel free to comment. :)
----------------------------
Thanks to Josh Peterson for this real cool template design.

No comments: